I have an existing Fannie Mae mortgage, and would like to reduce my rate.
Making Home Affordable.
The Fannie Mae "Home Affordable Refinance Program" (HARP2.0) offers homeowners that currently have a Fannie Mae loan to take advantage of lower interest rates in this market. Home values have decreased over the past few years, but with the Making Home Affordable loan you may still qualify for a refinance.
- Must have an existing Fannie Mae owned mortgage
Financing available up to 125% LTV and unlimited CLTV on Owner Occupied properties
Financing available up to 105% LTV/CLTV on Investment and Second properties
- Refinance transactions only
- No mortgage insurance required if your existing loan did not have mortgage insurance
Fannie Mae owned loans with existing mortgage insurance are eligible. Mortgage insurance policies can be transferred from the old servicer.
- Subordinate financing ok (subject to approval from existing second mortgage holder)
Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae have adopted the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) and you may be eligible to take advantage of these changes.
If your mortgage is owned or guaranteed by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae, you may be eligible to refinance your mortgage under the enhanced provisions of HARP.
All loans are subject to underwriter final approval, terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Always consult an Accountant or Tax Advisor for full eligibility requirements on tax deductions.
Home Loan Guide
Questions about the home buying process? Our Home Loan Guide gives you the answers you need to make smart decisions when choosing a loan.
We stand behind our loans.
"We're some of the friendliest people in the mortgage industry and we have advantages other lenders can't compare to." -CEO, Mary Ann McGarry
- Local In-House Processing, Underwriting and Funding
- Established partnerships with the nations top lenders
- We've been serving the community for over 50 years