I want to buy my first home and have down-payment assistance available.
Your community could help.
State Bond programs allow for lower down payments and possible down payment assistance from the state or city in which you live. Typically you must be a First Time Homebuyer to participate in these programs. This offering varies from state to state.
Down Payment Assistance Programs - We work with 100's local and state programs designed to help homebuyers reach the goal of owning a home
- Lower minimum credit scores
- Up to 100% financing available
- 30 year fixed mortgages
- Income and property restrictions may apply
- Subject to availability in each state
All loans are subject to underwriter final approval, terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Always consult an Accountant or Tax Advisor for full eligibility requirements on tax deductions.
Home Loan Guide
Questions about the home buying process? Our Home Loan Guide gives you the answers you need to make smart decisions when choosing a loan.
We stand behind our loans.
"We're some of the friendliest people in the mortgage industry and we have advantages other lenders can't compare to." -CEO, Mary Ann McGarry
- Local In-House Processing, Underwriting and Funding
- Established partnerships with the nations top lenders
- We've been serving the community for over 50 years