Guild Mortgage Company is here to help you be prepared for anything you might encounter during the loan process.
Here’s a list of what to bring when you would like to start your loan.
- Schedule of real estate owned, including type of property, type of loan, monthly principal and interest, taxes and insurance amounts and rental agreements.
- If you were a full time student at any time in the past 2 years, please be prepared to verify by diploma or transcripts.
- If you rent, supply landlord’s name and address (cover a 2 year period).
- Year-to-date pay stub and W-2 forms for the past 2 years.
- Self-employed and commissioned borrowers: Signed copies of federal tax returns (all schedules) for the past 2 years and a year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- Account numbers for each bank account where deposits are held, plus the name, address, and zip code for each depository, and two months bank statements for each account.
- The name(s) and addresses of present and any previous employers to verify a full 2 years.
- Sales Contract and a copy of your earnest money check.