See what documents you need to provide Guild
if you're having a hardship.
While each investor may require you to fill out their specific forms - the items you should be prepared to provide (for all borrowers on the loan) are:
- Hardship letter describing what caused you to fall behind on your mortgage payments
- Documentation to support your financial hardship
- Financial statement
- Last two months of pay stubs
- Last two months of bank statements
- Last two years of tax returns
Please call us at 1-800-365-4884 or e-mail us at email@example.com to request a workout package.