Is it time to up your game?
The Guild360 Salesforce-based CRM & marketing platform is fully integrated with our LOS. Receive referrals and send pre-approval letters through our Guild to go partner app.
Make applications, document collection and obtaining signatures a seamless customer experience with our client portal.
Contact us to take a walk-through of our advanced loan origination platform, MyMortgage, Guild 360 and the other technology you'll see and use every day at Guild.
- FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA and USDA
- Energy efficient programs
- Manufactured home financing
- Jumbo loans
- Bridge loans
- Builder Extended Rate Locks
- Lock and Shop
- Renovation loans
- GreenSmart Advantage program powered by The Home Depot
- More than 600 down payment assistance programs nationwide
Guild's Elevate Coaching offers three levels to up your game. Teams share best practices and plot their progress on custom dashboards in Guild360.
Reinforce your skills with GuildU online learning modules.
Have a team member ready to move to the next level? Enroll them in our Accelerate program for new Loan Officers.
Guild 360 Salesforce-based CRM
- Automated drip email marketing
- A library of over 700 print marketing materials
- Email marketing templates and video email marketing integrations
Loan Officer websites
- Personalized website featuring your team, expertise, videos and social media links
- Google business listings and online review management
- Best practices training and education
- Social post library you can automate, personalize or schedule
One Team culture.
- Build your team or go solo
- Coaches for all structures and skill levels
- Regional support of HR, Marketing and IT
- Technology that boosts your productivity
Have confidence in your pre-approvals. With Guild, you can offer your clients a 17-day closing guarantee with credit approval protection. Our Ops team has your back.
We’re able to monitor our portfolio to notify you when your past client becomes eligible for a refi, lists their home for sale or has their credit pulled by another lender.
Your portfolio clients also automatically receive Homebot, a home equity monitoring service with regular emails branded with your information.
Ask about our Cherry Pie program, exclusive to Guild by virtue of our large servicing portfolio. This program trains our customer service professionals to recognize financing opportunities in the course of regular conversations with your borrowers. These leads are quickly passed right through to you!
Its mission is to encourage employee volunteerism, support financial literacy, and deliver on our commitment to provide shelter and inspire positive change.
Since its inception in 2017, the Guild Giving Foundation has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charities large and small, and launched a scholarship program for continuing education.
Look at what our employees are saying
“We’ve doubled our production in just a year. It’s exciting to watch people grow and hit new levels they’ve never hit before. What we’re doing now, I truly believe, we can’t do at any other company.”
“Since 2009, my production has grown from $28M/year to over $90M a year. Choosing a Guild Mortgage Company was the best decision I have made in my professional career.”
“I chose Guild because of its local, family feel and wide range of product offerings to fit the needs of my clients. Guild provides a tremendous amount of internal support and resources. It’s great to be a part of Guild’s family!”
“My switch to Guild was the best decision I have made in my 20 year career in mortgage lending! The company culture is infused with a can-do spirit and backed with enthusiasm and energy.”
So, what’s your next move?
Delivering what matters, since 1960
Annual origination volume