We offer a wide array of loan options individually tailored to your buyers’ needs.
In addition to conventional and government loans, our new construction loan programs offer you more financing options to sell more homes:
- Builder Extended Rate Lock Program secures the buyers’ interest rate up to 360 days while the home is being built.
- StrongStart is an exclusive program that allows a builder incentive to pay for the buyer’s interest up to the first three months while they are getting settled into their new home.
- Conventional & FHA Solar Energy offers buyers the opportunity to bundle the cost of solar into one loan after their home is built to increase their monthly savings while going green.
- Conventional Pool Program offers a buyer the ability to bundle the cost of adding a pool into one loan after their home has been built to dive right in.
- Temporary Rate Buydowns offer a lower interest rate to start. Help ease your buyers into their new monthly mortgage payment for the first few years while they settle in.
Standard loan programs include: FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, USDA, Jumbo and Down Payment Assistance Programs