We know you have questions about mortgage payments and we can help.
To register or log in to make an ACH payment, click here. Not registered, or using a debit card, click here to use Speedpay (fee varies by state up to $7.00).
First, you will need to register or login to your account by clicking the link below. Once you are in your account, click on the Set up Auto Pay link under the PAYMENTS banner. ACH is a free, easy to use service. Your payment can be drafted automatically from your checking account on any day of the month from the 1st through the 16th. Set up your Auto Pay
Loans must be current before funds can be applied towards the principal balance. All principal only payments must include the loan number and indication that the funds are meant to pay down principal. The payment method depends on the amount of principal only payment.
Principal-only payments less than or equal to $9,999.99
Payment can be made by ACH, Speedpay, Billpay or personal check.
Principal-only payments greater than or equal to $10,000.00
Payment must be sent as certified funds or by wire. Click here for wire instructions.
- What is One-Time ACH? It’s a free online payment option that allows you to schedule a single payment at a time for any day during the month.
- How is it different from recurring ACH? Recurring ACH schedules your payment for the same day every month. One Time ACH allows you to schedule a single payment at a time for any day during the month.
- Who can use One-Time ACH? Most borrowers who are due for their current month’s payment, and who do not already have recurring ACH set up, can use One Time ACH. If you use recurring ACH, it would have to be suspended to use One Time ACH.
- Can I add extra funds to my mortgage payment using One-Time ACH? Yes. The system allows you to designate where your funds go: Monthly Payment, Additional to Principal, Additional to Escrow, or Late Fees (if applicable).
- How do I sign up for it? If you already have a “My Account” login for your mortgage, the Make a Payment (Free of Charge) button will automatically appear on your loan page. Click the button to begin the process. If you do not currently have a “My Account” login, sign up for one here.
- Is there a charge for using this feature? No, there is no charge and no limit to how many times you can use this option.
- Can I make a same-day payment? Yes, as long as you schedule your payment before 5pm Pacific Time on a business day. Any payments scheduled after 5pm will be posted the next business day.
- Can I cancel a scheduled payment? Yes as long as it is in the “Scheduled” stage. There will be a Cancel button next to any payments that are eligible for cancellation. Any payments that are “In Process” or “Posted” cannot be canceled.
- Can I call Customer Service to help me make a One-Time ACH payment? No, this is an online option designed for self-service.
- Can I see my loan payment history? Yes. On your loan page, select the One-Time ACH Payment History link to see all One Time ACH transactions.
- My loan payment was rejected. How can I find out why? Contact Customer Service or your bank to find out why a payment was rejected.
- The system says I owe late fees. Do I have to pay it all in my next payment? No. The system notifies you of the total owed. You can designate any amount you choose to apply to the late fees.
- What is the maximum amount I can put towards my principal with One-Time ACH? You can apply a maximum of an additional $9,999.99 towards principal with each payment.