Guild Mortgage real estate agent partners
We’ve got your back
We’ve grown to be one of the leading independent mortgage providers in the United States by doing what’s right for our customers and partners. For over 60 years, we’ve put our customers first and focused on making homeownership more accessible for all. Our transparency and timeliness have helped us earn some of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry, including a 93.4 percent average customer satisfaction rate from MortgageSAT (2022).
What does that mean for you as a real estate agent? It means you’ll have a team who understands you and collaborates with you every step of the way. With hundreds of unique loan products, you can have peace of mind that your clients will have greater qualifying potential as homebuyers in any market.
Exceptional service. Deep expertise. Local support. Long-term relationships.
Discover how we can collaborate with you and create a positive homebuying experience for your clients
We understand the importance of finding the right loan for your clients and helping them achieve homeownership. We serviced 89.9 percent of the loans we closed in 2022, so we’re here for you and your clients throughout the life of the loan and beyond.
Want to learn more about our customized loan options? Take a look at some of our home mortgage programs and see how they can help your clients.
First-time homebuyer options:
- An alternative path to homeownership for clients lacking a traditional credit score
- A unique opportunity to receive a $2,000 eGift card to the Home Depot* and receive $1,000 to $2,500 toward closing**
- Down payment assistance programs
Options for current customers:
- Bridge loans to help your clients transition into their new homes before selling
- Renovation loans to help your clients create their dream homes
Affordable homebuying options in today’s market:
- The Payment Advantage and Payment Advantage Plus programs can help your clients lower their monthly payments for the first one to two years
- The Payment Protection program may help qualified homebuyers save even more by refinancing without lender fees
- 1-year, 2-year and 3-year temporary buydowns
- An opportunity for homebuyers to lock in their interest rate for 60 days
- Your clients can compete with all-cash buyers with our CashPass option
- Homebuyers can lock in their loan for 120 days as they shop for a home they love
Program eligibility and availability varies. Borrower must meet eligibility requirements. All loans are subject to underwriter approval; terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Always consult an accountant or tax advisor for full eligibility requirements on tax deductions.
*In the state of NV, the consumer receives a $2,000 lender credit in lieu of a gift card. Payment subject to maximum allowable lender credit and minimum contribution requirements. Some loans require a minimum cash investment by the borrower, which may limit the amount of any lender credit or payment by Guild under the offer.
**Freddie Mac BorrowSmartSM down payment/closing cost assistance amounts of $2,500, $1,250 or $1,000 based on Area Median Income and other eligibility criteria. $1,000 assistance applies to manufactured homes.