GreenSmart Advantage Program
Guild Mortgage’s GreenSmart Advantage Program powered by The Home Depot®
Simplify the process of buying a home and making it more sustainable by including the cost of energy-efficient home improvements into your loan.
What is Guild Mortgage’s GreenSmart Advantage Program?
Our GreenSmart Advantage Program and The Home Depot® help you get a head start on your energy savings. Homebuyers save more by lowering utility costs with sustainable home features by choosing all new appliances from The Home Depot®.
- Options to finance up to 5% of the home’s appraised value in energy efficient improvements into an FHA mortgage
- Energy improvement appliances include washers and dryers, smart thermostat, dishwashers, refrigerators
- Available to first-time homebuyers and repeat buyers
- Primary purchase transactions are eligible
- 3.5% down payment options available
- Credit scores as low as 580
Why should you choose our GreenSmart Advantage Program?
This program helps you simplify your path to sustainable homeownership. You don’t have to wait to buy with the option to include the cost of Energy Star appliances into your loan. Instead of saving up for a down payment and new appliances that will elevate the look, feel and functionality of your home as well as improve sustainability, you can bundle the costs and purchase now.
How to get a GreenSmart Advantage mortgage
Ready to get new, energy-efficient appliances? Here’s what to expect during the loan process:
- Contact a local loan officer to get pre-qualified and ask questions about the program. Discuss bundling in energy-efficient appliances into your new home loan.
- Send initial documents to your loan officer to get pre-approved.
- Choose your appliances on The Home Depot’s Eco website:
- Work with the Guild Mortgage Team and The Home Depot to finalize your Customer Service Agreement to include appliances, delivery and installation.
- Work with a contractor as needed.
- Finalize your loan documents and close your loan.
- Install all new Energy Star appliances, so you can save right away.
All loans subject to underwriter approval; terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Always consult an accountant or tax advisor for full eligibility requirements on tax deduction. Appliance costs added to the loan incur finance charges over the life of the loan.
Guild Mortgage is not affiliated with The Home Depot. The Home Depot is not a sponsor of this promotion. The Home Depot is a registered trademark of Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. All rights reserved.