What is an Expanded loan?
An Expanded loan, also known as a Non-QM loan, is an out-of-the-box alternative designed to deliver one thing: flexibility. When other loans aren’t quite cutting it, an Expanded loan can bridge the gaps. Several programs are available and have been tailored to meet the needs of different groups of borrowers.
Get more financing flexibility with a Non-QM loan
Not everyone fits the mold of what home lenders consider “qualified”. You might have money in the bank, but an irregular income stream. Or maybe you’ve invested well and are living off the fruits of your labor.
Who is eligible for a Non-QM loan?
- Professionals with stock options on a future vesting schedule
- Retired individuals using social security, pension or investments as income
- Doctors, dental surgeons and veterinarians
- Amazon employees with a signing bonus, stock options and/or salary
- Self-employed individuals
- Anyone with a lower credit score and less cash reserves
What are the benefits of Non-QM loans?
- Loan amounts from $100,000 to $3 million
- Leverage alternative income sources
- Flexible qualification requirements
- Non-warrantable condos can qualify
- Interest-only financing available
- Bank statement options
- Allows for employment gaps
All loans subject to underwriter approval; terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Always consult an accountant or tax advisor for full eligibility requirements on tax deduction.
|Wondering how much you need to buy a home? Find out with our cash-to-close calculator.|