Make fixed payments for the life of the loan
If you’re looking for the predictability of a fixed payment, look no further than a fixed-rate mortgage.
This mortgage type offers a set interest rate, resulting in a fixed payment amount that will not change over the life of the loan. It’s particularly popular with first-time home buyers, and anyone who finds it easier to budget and plan around the predictability of a fixed payment. Loan lengths vary, but the most common term is 30 years.
Ideally Suited for
- People seeking the predictability of a fixed payment
- Home buyers planning to keep their home for 10 years or more. Many adjustable rate mortgages allow for rate fluctuations after a specific time period, such as 5 or 10 years.
- Those with adequate credit. If you have lower credit scores, you may find an adjustable rate mortgage offers a lower initial monthly payment than a fixed rate mortgage.
- Fixed rate terms range from 10 to 30 years
- Stable payment and rate
- Up to 97% financing for purchase loan
- Wide range of conventional and government (FHA, VA & USDA) loan options available
Custom fixed rate options
Looking to refinance without re-extending loan terms? Want your payments to wrap up at a certain time? Then choose your own fixed rate loan term. This option is available for a wide range of conventional and government loans.
Ideally Suited for
- Those looking to refinance without re-extending their terms
- Homebuyers who want to free up cash flow at a particular time, for instance at retirement
- Term fits borrower’s time horizon
- Lower life-of-loan interest payments
All loans are subject to underwriter final approval, terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Always consult an Accountant or Tax Advisor for full eligibility requirements on tax deductions.