Our customers can review and sign loan documents from anywhere with Guild’s eClose option
This streamlined alternative saves time for our customers and partners at closing appointments, with the option to review and eSign from your living room, office, or vacation destination.
- Secure – we partnered with DocuSign to ensure customer data is encrypted and only accessible after two-factor authentication
- Convenient – customers can review their loan documents from anywhere
- Faster – this streamlined experience prevents feeling rushed at the closing table
- Environmentally friendly – we’re saving trees by taking paper out of the process
Our eClose offering provides the following benefits:
- Loan documents can be viewed as soon as they are released by Guild
- Customers are empowered to review on their own time
- Signing and viewing options are available on computers, tablets, or mobile devices
With this hybrid process, our customers are able to sign most loan documents digitally. While a small number are signed in ink at closing, the appointment is shortened to just minutes.
Guild’s eClose offers more time to review final loan documents in advance. It will be available soon for most products, and will allow customers to close with confidence and ease.
Ask your Guild loan officer about eClose today!
Guild’s eClose solution is not available on all loan products. Features of the program, such as the ability to review and electronically sign closing documents prior to the closing appointment, are subject to state and federal laws as well as investor guidelines. Extenuating circumstances may cause delays in the release of closing documents, limiting the borrower’s ability to review and electronically sign documents prior to the closing appointment. Borrowers may wait to electronically sign the documents with an attorney or closing agent present. Borrowers may also opt out of eClose in favor of signing documents in person. Other terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice.