Guild Mortgage Places More Than 250 Loan Officers In 2021 Scotsman Guide Top Originators Rankings
254 Mortgage Lenders Named to Top Dollar Volume List; Had a Combined Loan Volume of More than $20 Billion Last Year
San Diego – Guild Mortgage (NYSE: GHLD), a rapidly growing mortgage lending company originating and servicing residential loans since 1960, was again well represented in Scotsman Guide’s Top Originators 2021 rankings, with 254 loan officers in 21 states named to the list.
Now in its 12th year, the Scotsman Guide Top Originators rankings recognize the nation’s top-producing mortgage professionals. According to the publication, the rankings are the industry’s most-comprehensive, verified rankings of the top-producing residential mortgage brokers, originators, loan officers and bankers based on individual annual production reports.
The Scotsman Guide Top Originators 2021 list was one of the most competitive to date, with 14,791 individual entries, a 226% increase over the past two years. Driven by historically low interest rates, high demand for refinances and record business throughout the industry, the combined production of all entrants was up 440% to $782.2 billion in loan volume, with more than 2.4 million loans closed for the year.
Guild had a total of 254 loan officers named to the 2021 Top Dollar Volume list. Those ranked in the top 500 were (by position): 18. Jason Gosser (Everett, Wash.); 91. Casey Oiness (Bellevue, Wash.); 99. Becca Green (Henderson, Nev.); 151. Karen Nielson (Logan, Utah); 154. Michael Dunn (San Diego, Calif.); 267. Lynette Bonnett (Reno, Nev.); 323. Brad L’Engle (Folsom, Calif.); 369. Sonnet Mouritsen (Sandy, Utah); 384. Cara Mengali (Davis, Calif.); 420. Bob Cooley (Walnut Creek, Calif.); 427. Steph Noble (Portland, Ore.); 469. Paula Nirschl (Vancouver, Wash.). The complete list is available here.
Guild’s 254 loan officers ranked on the Top Dollar Volume list had a combined loan volume of more than $20.7 billion based on their 2020 production reports.
Guild Mortgage also had several originators named to the Most Loans Closed, Top Purchase Volume, Top Refinance Volume, Top FHA Volume, Top VA Volume and Top USDA Volume rankings. Those ranked in the top 500 are as follows:
Most Loans Closed
15. Jason Gosser; 35. Becca Green; 47. Karen Nielson; 64. Michael Dunn; 138. Lynette Bonnett; 143. Michael Bowen; 187. Casey Oiness; 229. Sonnet Mouritsen; 276. Brian Case; 312. Dave Brown; 338. Terry Heffner; 351. Stephanie Shipley; 359. Paula Nirschl; 383. Michael Bettineski; 385. Brad L’Engle; 394. Amber Coleman; 413. Nick Maddock; 449. Steph Noble; 451. Patrick Langhans; 460. Fred Hamud; 472. Alan Moore; 487. Joseph Small; 493. Cara Mengali. The complete list is available here.
Top Purchase Volume
57. Jason Gosser; 65. Becca Green; 80. Karen Nielson; 101. Casey Oiness; 261. Patrick Langhans; 300. Brian Case; 324. Michael Bowen; 352. David Yurovchak; 381. Lynette Bonnet; 450. Sonnet Mouritsen; 477. Amber Coleman. The complete list is available here.
Top Refinance Volume
32. Jason Gosser; 70. Michael Dunn; 130. Casey Oiness; 230. Becca Green; 232. Bob Cooley; 285. Brad L’Engle; 286. Alan Moore; 302. Fred Hamud; 311. Cara Mengali; 329. Lynette Bonnett; 398. Karen Nielson. The complete list is available here.
Top FHA Volume
4. Jason Gosser; 7. Becca Green; 30. Michael Bowen; 34. Michael Dunn; 59. Karen Nielson; 112. Jorge Montoya Morales; 137. April Reichert; 147. Sonnet Mouritsen; 156. Kevin Brown; 159. Patrick Langhans; 169. Sharon Campbell; 204. Dustin Hawks; 205. Amber Coleman; 219. Brian Case; 241. Ema Arroyo Uribe; 273. David Yurovchak; 332. Paula Nirschl; 354. Lily Navarro; 357. Amanda Rea; 397. Brad L’Engle; 403. Lynette Bonnett; 455. Melissa Condensa; 457. Carmine Russo; 477. Pamela Keathley; 496. Lamont Watson. The complete list is available here.
Top VA Volume
47. Michael Dunn; 57. Tony Peplinski; 96. Jason Gosser; 125. Becca Green; 173. Alan Moore; 212. Joseph Small; 223. Amber Coleman. The complete list is available here.
Top USDA Volume
3. Karen Nielson; 5. Pamela Keathley; 16. Stephanie Shipley; 68. Susan Lemon; 86. Beth Quick; 90. Kelly O’Connell; 93. Kevin O’Connell; 114. Randall Morgan; 120. Brian Case; 137. Nick Maddock. The complete list is available here.
A leading national lender, Guild specializes in developing innovative pilot programs and specialized products to help deliver the promise of home in every neighborhood and community it serves. Its loan professionals can serve the needs of any homebuyer, from helping first-time buyers achieve homeownership, often through government loan programs, to homebuyers looking to upgrade with a jumbo loan. Guild also specializes in helping active duty and retired military personnel to secure VA loans, with 100% financing and flexible qualifying standards. The company is consistently recognized for its impact in the communities it serves, commitment to customer service, strength in regulatory compliance and workplace culture.